Thursday, July 7, 2011

McLaren Manchester

A little bit from Surrey has arrived in Cheshire.

The Rolls-Royce showroom in Knutsford has become one of three McLaren showrooms in the UK
The MP4-12C costs the same as a house 100yards away in Knutsford.  Roof and bodywork appear to be optional extras. It's good that proper kit cars are back following on from CABC's lovely Elan
We now have six expensive kitchen shops, new Waitrose and  Sainsburys supermarkets and a Costa coffee in Knutsford (the Starbucks only lasted 12 months and is now an expensive picture gallery) - it's beginning to feel like home for me now (time to move?).

A little bit of slurrey in Cheshire - yes my drain has blocked again!  Must be all the posh plush  loo paper from Waitrose

4 comments:

  1. I was just eating my breakfast - that last picture looked just like my bowl of porridge, put me right off!

    El D

    ReplyDelete
  2. McLaren! Now available in London, Los Angeles, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Knutsford........

    Hmmm. Reminds me of a van I saw on the M1 signwritten with:

    "Bill's Plumbers. London, Paris, Rome - but mostly Barnsley."

    ReplyDelete
  3. El D
    It was porridge, once

    Affer

    Barnsley chops are yummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. El D
    It was porridge, once

    Affer

    Barnsley chops are yummy

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter