Friday, September 4, 2015

My Home Town Aint What it used 2b

For reasons beyond reasonable control I had been unable to meet up with renown motobloggers Sonja and Roland as we had planned earlier in the "summer", so I had great pleasure in meeting them in my birth town to show them bits never seen before (by either of us as it happens). We travelled on driverless trains and double decker busses.

We arrange to meet at the South Bank and by coincidence bumped into Guido all the way from California....

View down river

Crossing the wobbly bridge - no ill effects visible

Roland tries to eneer the early version of the Tardis

Lucnh at Greenwich - healthy burgers for some of us!

Canary Wharf - the new city built in the former docks

National Maritime museum Greenwich

Ship in a bottle in a virtual image...

View from Greenwich park to the new city
ext day following a traditional London Pub visit...
S and R at the concert venue

water bike

Roland introduces me to a new music experience!

4 comments:

  1. That pair does get around! Looks like a great tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it.

    Just had dinner with the dynamic duo last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all this cross-blogging I'm getting confused who is eating with whom!?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter