Friday, May 8, 2009

The First Tomtom Confutation of Spring


I'm on my way towards Cheshire and I change my route to visit Coventry to drop my seat off for height reduction at Swindling Melvyn's. This turns out to confuse Tomtom who then directs me up the M6 Toll rather than A515. In my attempt to recover I cross the Coventry canal at least twice, the Mersey and Trent once and inspect at least three dreary townsworths of confusing one way systems complete with learner drivers and Aldis by the dozen. I celebrate the discovery of the A515 at Kings Bromley with a layby tea. The Cat and Fiddle pass proves tricky with gusting wind and driving rain - Tomtom confuses again at Macclesfield (Garmin only knows where she is trying to take me) but luckily I'm familar with the run in to Knutsford - Northwich will wait until Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter