Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hibernation

It's the time of year for hibernation.

Motorcycles, cats, plants all must hide from the ravages of a German winter.  That's why I spend most of my time in England...

Summer parking at a top secret location on Rheinstrasse Weisbaden.


Ronny Corbett starts first press and I take her for a  blast around town before trying to ride through the front door to the winter parking.
Winter parking - in the bike shed.
The next job is to build the marquee and house the delicate Mediterranean plants on the roof garden.  The marquee is 4m X 4m and the balcony is 4m wide. 
Mrs N's pussies cannot abide my foul language on the balcony whilst erecting a marquee that is 4m X 4m on a balcony that is 4m wide so they hide on top of the wardrobe.

5 comments:

  1. Nikos:

    I would like to see you erect a 4m x 4m marquee on a 3m balcony, now that would be a challenge. I would imagine that I would be able to hear your foul words by standing outside.

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. You flee the German winter (if you can call it that) and return to England? What's the point if that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob

    Are you willing to come and help?

    Sonja

    Each to their own....

    ReplyDelete
  4. aawww...I see the little kitty face in the background. Cute.

    What is the string on the GS for? That is some mighty fine parking and maneuvering to get her in the shed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori

    This is power cable for the battery charger.

    Ronny Corbett is such a light machine that she can be picked up by two able bodied men from the Balkans! This is not true of my 1150GS by the way!

    I apologize that the shed is not a patch on your splendid garage but living in a city centre has compromises!

    All the best, N

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter