Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thundersprint Exclusive

Today at Thundersprint, Northwich's premier motorcycle race around a car park event, the lovely Chesca Miles, Britain's premier female motorcycle stunt rider, explains to me that her idle speed is set to 3000rpm.

P.S.  If you click on the first picture and scroll through these pictures fast enough and ignore that balding git who pushed in front of me rudely you can almost imagine Checa's lips moving.


In other news, a secret prototype Ducati is caught on camera by our premier roving sleuth (that's me by the way).   This secret Ducati utilises a crude mecano like copy of the BMW telelever front suspension as used  on the superlative R series of bikes thus not mixing up braking and cornering forces.


6 comments:

  1. Mr N., they have this fancy technology called filming, where you can actually create moving pictures, and let them talk, too.
    You must have been quite smitten with the lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sonja! Would have loved to see some actual bikes but I can see where this is all heading.

    I suppose a dirty raincoat in lieu of smart leathers was de rigeur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a film...of bikes on the cavalcade run but it needs editing at 3GB! Coming soon...

    Chesca Miles is a very pleasant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear me yes. I'm now trying to book Ms Miles as a surprise for a biker friend's 40th birthday, but it remains to be seen whether she's willing to do a few wheelies on his driveway for a fiver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me thinks you may have had a good time. Pretty girls and motorcycles. Were you in heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikos:

    I'm smitten by Ms Miles too. I didn't even notice the balding guy in front of you

    How was the Pie ?

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast
    My Flickr // My YouTube

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter