Monday, May 9, 2011

A Bender of a Royal Wedding German Weekend













Something's gone wrong here and I can't seem to insert my text where I want so do it yourself!

Famous Ruddesheim flaming coffee sure kicks a punch.

A bike clothing shop with a wind tunnel!

A bike clothing shop with an acoustic chamber!

My first ride.

I kindly point out two features on Germania to some french tourists.

A scooterist chatting to another one.

A bike clothing shop the size of 4 ASDA superstores!

A rubber articles shop and some Crocs(tm)

A bike clothing shop with all the visors in stock!

A bike clothing shop with beer on tap!

 For Jack: R.:-


8 comments:

  1. Nikos:

    I smiled as I noticed the photo you posted especially for me. I also like the one of the two scooterists talking to each other.

    and why are those bikes locked behind glass ?

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is all a diabolical trick to make us look at the photos more than once. I have to admit that it was worth the trip back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to shop at Polo back in the days when they didn't even have lady's gear... now they have wind tunnels and acoustic chambers? I wonder if their gear collection for female riders has made that leap, too...
    Rüdesheimer Kaffee... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed your new profile photo - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you naughty Nikos! Rüdesheim only has one 'd'! But the Flaming Coffee is very good - although not as good as Walluf's wacky-wasser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes a very nice, stressy weekend, sightseeing.... with You nand Christa! was a good time! and the sun was shinig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw the 'Polo' photos, I started to tot up the relative stock values of business clothing and motorcycle clothing in my wardrobe.....They show where my true interests lie, and my Big Girls School bosses would be unimpressed with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see my relatives the, Gummi family finally took my advice and opened up their shop.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter