Wednesday, July 11, 2007

After the excitement today ...


...at Erin's place, let's come down to earth with a Dakota in pieces at Coventry Airport. Just take a look at those naked Wasp engines!

Take a flight in a magnificent DC3!

I love the throb and vibration of piston engines - call it "character" or maybe it's as romantic as getting a facefull of soot when leaning out on the Rheilffordd Ffestiniog.

PS this is just a ploy to put some of my "must do links" somewhere. And I must find time for the RBR.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're allowed to include the words "throb" "naked" and "piston" in the same blog withough a licence from the Government.

    It's not too late to sign up to this year's RBR - I'm well behind on my tally and have a trip to Scotland planned in August to rack the points in.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter